I have been thinking more and more lately about moving. I think it's time for a change of pace and location. Although my current location is hard to beat I need a place with more space. I'm also sick of renting from a landlord that doesn't give a **** about the place. It will be worth it to say screw the security deposit just to be free of the worry.

Since I work in Boulder I'm thinking about somewhere east Lafayette/Louisville area. Still close to work but far enough from Boulder to be affordable.

Ideally I could find a place with a fenced back yard for Kuma and a garage for me.

This would be sweet if I had 3 people to share with.

http://boulder.craigslist.org/apa/2649736504.html

Very private rural home in between Boulder and Superior. The views are amazing! This is a 5 bedroom home with a finished walk out lower level (with 2 bedrooms, a bath, and living room) that would be prefect for a home office, mother in law unit, or roommate situation. The house has propane and a cistern for domestic water use. There are large decks in the front and back of the house. HORSE BOARDING OPTION (with additional rent): This property can also easily accommodate 4 to 5 horses (has a well for horses, no shelter, but a free standing garage that could be used for hay or for small horses). Somewhat fenced but it would need a little work to secure horses, electric tape and a gate or 2. The attached garage has one accessible bay, the other bay houses the cistern.

1 dog and 1 cat allowed.