Front Range 4x4 Upcoming Trail Runs - Add a New Trail Run

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's a Jeep Thing...

Haku previously posted:
    "I think the funniest one I saw was a mostly Stock Rubicon pulling an 18 wheeler out of a mud field."

Reminds me of this

DKDunn04 previously posted:
    "Wheeling with all different types of vehicles is my favorite thing about FR4x4!"

I don't know if I have the Jeep thing. All I know is they fit in the garage really nice when I have to fix them.

here is the sticker on my nissan.....hah!

Hypoid previously posted:
    "What amuses me the most, is that many die-hard brand fanatics, wheel equipment that is far from factory stock. If your brand is so freakin superior, why change a thing?!?!?!

As a Ford guy, who maintains (and wheels the snot out of) his wife's station wagon, I notice it has it's hood open a lot. I could say the same for the other Cherokees that show up here, but that's not fair because they come here to be worked on.

As a guy who does his own wrenching, I notice these Cherokees get cheaper by the dozen! I used to have a fleet of Plymouth Dusters for the same reason."

The single biggest reason I sold my Fords, and now just drive Subarus, is because they don't break. I was always having to fix something on the Rangers. The Subarus... well, even if it's broke, it keeps on going. It helps that I can almost work on a Subaru engine with a blindfold on though, too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123