Since I moved some of the information around from various other threads into TECH LINKS, I thought that I would remind everyone again that the TECH LINKS isn't a section where we have 'discussions' and extraneous posts. If you have valid information sources or links, please post them. If you want to have a discussion, please do this in the "General 4x4 Tech Topics" thread.

All posts that do not contain information or links will be removed from the TECH LINKS so that the information that is presented is available to members and guests without having to read through a lot of other conversations to get to the actual information. I may also simply move the 'discussions' into a separate thread under General 4x4 Tech Topics using a similar header so that the discussions can be continued there. I did that with two topics this AM.

The bottom line is, once again, that discussions are going to be removed one way or the other from TECH LINKS. If you have information or links that people can actually use to find stuff or information, then by all means post them so that people can use them. Since many of the links go to rambling threads on other forums where you have to grind through 50 posts to actually find the information you were looking for in the first place, I would prefer that people didn't have to do that twice.

Thanks