PDA

View Full Version : weird weather

Roostercruiser
March 2nd, 2009, 12:33 AM
i was watching the weather today . snow in Alabama and Cali is most likely going to start water rationing because its under state of emergency for severe drought. even us had a very mild winter around Denver this year.

Funrover
March 2nd, 2009, 12:40 AM
Dust bowl returns... I am worried.

Roostercruiser
March 2nd, 2009, 12:51 AM
Dust bowl returns... I am worried.

we are in another great depression

Funrover
March 2nd, 2009, 12:56 AM
Cheerful thread we have here OYE!!

Roostercruiser
March 2nd, 2009, 03:21 AM
you mentioned dust bowl and i was looking at the employment poll and i broke my heart to see so many with out jobs it reminded me of the great depression. we should all have jobs.

Brody
March 2nd, 2009, 04:46 AM
Who ever said that real life was a bowl of roses?

That's why all the doomsdayers are having such a ball..stuff isn't going very well...the 'End of Days' folks and everyone else...hoo boy , here it comes...course the end of days thing isn't until 2012 or so..

To me, it is just another set of hard times...we have had worse and survived...probably survive this...

Still a damn cheerful thread.....

1freaky1
March 2nd, 2009, 09:07 AM
Is it me or has this been one of the worst winters for wind in a long time?

Well after seeing the latest on the news I am thinking that this great country of ours and the people in it could use the billions of dollars Hillary is giving to the Palestinians and the others in that region. That would stimulate our economy a great deal more than to give it to them.:2c:

Brody
March 2nd, 2009, 09:27 AM
Is it me or has this been one of the worst winters for wind in a long time?

Well after seeing the latest on the news I am thinking that this great country of ours and the people in it could use the billions of dollars Hillary is giving to the Palestinians and the others in that region. That would stimulate our economy a great deal more than to give it to them.:2c:

Everyone I know, including myself, has mentioned the amount of wind we have had...ain't just you...

And I am 100% with you on the amount of money we send out of the USA to help crappy ass 3rd world countries, especially anything in the Middle East and all the religious wackos over there, when we have so much economic turmoil in the USA. F**k all those other people...let them rot for all I care, but let's keep the money here and get the USA back on track. She, along with the rest of the rich bleeding heart 'do gooders' come from such a very high economic situation that budgeting for food, gas and basic living expenses is a concept that she (and they) cannot grasp...Like Obama spending god knows how much money to fix the 'malaria' problem in Africa...Who cares? They have jungles there...hence they have malaria...and have had malaria since the dawn of time. What about the health, education, welfare , economics and cosmic national debt problems on our own doorstep? Get down to earth and get real...I don't understand that whole concept myself. We are on a greased slide to become a 3rd world nation ourselves...and this is supposed to help?

Chris
March 2nd, 2009, 09:53 AM
Live long enough and you'll know weather goes in phases and this is just another one.