PDA

View Full Version : Career Networking?

Patrolman
April 24th, 2008, 12:13 PM
As some of you may know, I have been ill and unable to work for a while. Just getting to where I can start to work on my career again. I have joined a great networking site called www.linkedin.com if anyone is interested. PM me your email, and I will invite you to my network. Allows you to see who is working in what industries. Keep in mind, it isn't a "job postings" site, so there are not available jobs, but it allows you to reach people in different industries and expand your horizons! Thanks!

-Jeff

4runner freak
November 7th, 2008, 08:30 AM
PM me your email, and I will invite you to my network.

x2
I'm on too, and networking is a great benefit when job hunting.

gragravar
November 7th, 2008, 09:13 AM
As some of you may know, I have been ill and unable to work for a while. Just getting to where I can start to work on my career again. I have joined a great networking site called www.linkedin.com if anyone is interested. PM me your email, and I will invite you to my network. Allows you to see who is working in what industries. Keep in mind, it isn't a "job postings" site, so there are not available jobs, but it allows you to reach people in different industries and expand your horizons! Thanks!

-Jeff

I am on there. there are some job postings there too, but you are right it is much better used for networking.

I think i might have added you before, but I'll send you a PM anyway just to be sure. anyone else from FR4x4 that wants to add me, send me a pm too.

- Andrew